Recovering from a cocaine addiction is no easy task. Not only do people face challenging physical symptoms of withdrawal, but lasting mental health effects that make it incredibly difficult for people to achieve sobriety on their own. But with the help of TN Detox’s cocaine rehabilitation centers, you can break free from cocaine use and addiction – and start living a better life in recovery.
Cocaine Use and Addiction
Cocaine has long been one of the most commonly misused substances in the United States. According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, nearly 5 million people in the U.S. use cocaine each year, and 1 million of those use crack cocaine. Further, 28% of the people who use cocaine are living with a cocaine addiction.
And while the numbers alone are striking, the true damage of cocaine use disorder is felt in the people and families who live through the experience of addiction. Having an addiction to cocaine is not a choice – but it can cause devastation in several domains, causing physical health problems, damaged relationships, financial insecurity, and a feeling of lost control over your own life.
But recovery from a cocaine addiction is possible, and in fact, most people will recover, provided they seek out professional help. Cocaine rehab programs like the one offered at TN Detox Center can provide several evidence-based strategies to help you overcome addiction and start you on the path to a lasting recovery.
How Cocaine Rehab Works
Cocaine rehab is a comprehensive approach to helping people recover from every aspect of a drug addiction. Recovery is about much more than mere abstinence – and choosing a treatment program to help you break free from substance use disorders can help you learn to thrive physically, socially, spiritually, and mentally.
Each component of our cocaine rehab targets a unique aspect of addiction, from physical withdrawal to lasting social support structure to help you for years to come.
- Invasive cocaine cravings
- Sleep difficulties
- Recurring nightmares
- Chronic fatigue
Treatment at a medical detox center is designed to help you work through these early challenges of sobriety, completely detoxify yourself from addictive substances, and clear your mind for the next steps in addiction recovery.
Following medical detox, the next step of cocaine rehab is enrolling in a residential treatment program. Although breaking free from the physical aspects of cocaine withdrawal is an important first step, it needs to be followed by intensive treatments and therapies in order for you to sustain your recovery and learn how to live life sober.
Residential treatment offers several distinct advantages to help people achieve their recovery goals and find long-term success, including:
- 24/7 access to addiction and mental health professionals
- A safe, secure place where you can focus your full energy on addiction recovery
- True peer-to-peer support from other clients working towards their own goals of recovery
- Intensive treatments and therapies from our team of clinical experts
- Customized treatment plans designed to put you in control of your treatment path
The path to addiction recovery can last a lifetime – but starting your journey in a residential treatment program can serve as an incubator, helping you to quickly learn the skills, strategies, and techniques that can sustain your sobriety for years to come.
Ongoing Care and Support
While residential rehab is designed to equip you with everything you need, finding ongoing support is a critical element of long-term success. This support structure takes different forms depending on each client’s specific needs: some may find success working in 12-Step support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, while other people fare better with continuing therapy from a certified addiction counselor.
Whatever your needs are, your plan for ongoing support is built into the treatment plan from day one at our cocaine rehabilitation centers. TN Detox Center isn’t just devoted to helping you now – but for the entire course of your sobriety, and however long you need support.
Treatments and Therapies
The treatment and therapy options at cocaine rehab are the foundation blocks of an evidence-based approach to recovery. At TN Detox Center, we focus on providing the best in science-based addiction treatment, including options such as:
- Individual Therapy: More than any other treatment, individual therapy provides the greatest depth and customization in your treatment plan. Working with an individual therapist lets you dive into the underlying causes of your cocaine addiction, develop personalized strategies to help you overcome triggers and cravings, and learn techniques to manage mental health symptoms that influence substance misuse.
- Group Therapy: The group therapy program brings people with a shared problem together. Sometimes, the person best equipped to help one person with a cocaine addiction is another person that has had similar experiences, and made it through to the other side.
- Motivational Interviewing: Not everyone wants to be told what to do in order to get sober. With motivational interviewing, you collaborate with your therapist to develop your own plan for sobriety – and find support and motivation to stay the course.
- Relapse Prevention Programs: Relapse can be part of the recovery process – but it doesn’t have to be the end of it. In our relapse prevention program, clients learn to identify situations that put them at risk of relapse, find pathways to avoid or remove themselves from these situations, and maintain their path to recovery.
These treatments have decades of scientific evidence supporting their ability to help people break free from a cocaine addiction – and can help you achieve recovery, too.
The TN Detox Center Difference
At TN Detox Center, we know how difficult living with a cocaine use disorder can be. But with compassionate care, science-based treatment, and a dedicated team of addiction and mental health professionals at your side – you can recover. Our comprehensive cocaine rehab centers aren’t just a place for people to get sober, but truly begin to flourish in their new lives in recovery.
When you’re ready to get started, reach out to our team by calling 615-488-5311 or filling out our confidential online contact form for a no-obligation consultation. Starting today is the first step to regaining control of your life – don’t delay treatment any longer.